Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Power. Use Aim Global Products.
GOITER and C24/7 Natura-Ceuticals
Goiter-is the enlargement of the thyroid gland and is not
cancerous.
Historically, goiter was commonly caused by a lack of iodine in a...
person's diet.
C24/7 Phyto-energizer-the next generation food supplement
which is rich in "iodine" that can guard and protects your body
from"hyperthyroidism"or "hypothyroidism"...
PREVENTION IS BETTER AND CHEAPER THAN CURE!!!TAKE
C24/7 EVERYDAY, INVEST IN YOUR HEALTH NOW..pm us

2 comments:

  1. Hello,, I am Zenaida Bautista, Please I want to try this to takes, I have a thyroid goiter too,since my age at 17 years old and I still have this until now and my age is 35 years, in many ways that I takes some many style of medicine are nothing to help, so I want to know more about this c24/7 please, this is my email address, zenaida143@yahoo.com. thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I have a a suffering big goiter what should I do i because I'm going to the doktor for checking but the doktor the don't give me medicine

    ReplyDelete